We at Loopfy love to solve riddles — it’s a fun way to warm up and test our brain. Today we challenge you with a riddle devised by Albert Einstein.
Tip: Do it when you’re calm, and don’t despair!
To solve this riddle, you must know that there are 5 houses of 5 different colors. There is a person of a different nationality in each house. Each person drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet. But no one drinks the same drink, smokes the same brand of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
Who has the fish?
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend has a neighbor that drinks water.
Tip: The key to finding the answer is to discard all possibilities progressively until you reach the final solution.
Source: brightside | Based on materials from Planeta curioso