A raging dumpster fire of a year = actually fire Halloween costumes.
3. Amazon Prime.
4. The Jewish and Muslim best friends who dressed up as superhero duo “The Juslims.”
My daughter is Jewish. Her best pal is Muslim. For Halloween they created a superhero team: The Juslims. I've rarely been more proud. Truly. pic.twitter.com/zqPCCwzshR
— jeffpearlman (@jeffpearlman) October 30, 2016
5. This 5-year-old’s iconic Beyoncé costumes.
6. Along with mini RiRi, mini Prince, and *ahem* “Taylor Swift.”
— Ben (@benfenty) October 29, 2016
9. This kid’s amazing No-Face costume (and her friend’s reaction).
— pandatoria (@pandatoria) October 30, 2016
10. “This is fine.”
11. This adorable pair as Lilo & Stitch.
— lil jay #3K (@Ador_Jay) October 30, 2016
12. And this second, equally adorable Lilo & Stitch effort.
this years costume 🙂 pic.twitter.com/Vx1PWKWCPZ
— alohalyssa (@alyssaaxacosta) October 28, 2016
13. The guy who dressed up as his dog’s favorite Gumby toy and got the greatest reaction from his dog.
14. The guy who dressed up as the Gumby dog toy surprise video the day after it went viral.
15. This elaborate Pokemon Go get-up.
16. This dad and stepmom’s gender-reversed Harley Quinn and Joker costumes.
— Kaylaaaa. (@Ksimmessss) October 30, 2016
18. This Samsung Galaxy Note7.
19. Dwight from The Office, with pumpkin.
I'm glad people liked my costume last night. I love you if you understand it pic.twitter.com/gzcXknpFV8
— waste of space (@saidmo_) October 30, 2016
20. The “Reverse Babadook.”
i love twitter pic.twitter.com/MP0uH6TzQZ
— ellie g pumpkins (@eleanorbate) October 31, 2016
21. Catception, featuring literal scaredy cat.
22. This terrifyingly realistic Stranger ThingsDemogorgon.
23. The dog who kept the spirit of Bowie alive with his Labyrinth costume.
No offence, but Dog Jareth is the only costume that matters pic.twitter.com/KSZyZvcFGP
— Crayon to Crayon (@CrayonToCrayon) October 30, 2016
24. The UK’s “traingate” political scandal, with Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn sitting on the floor near an empty, reserved seat.
— Old Nick Reilly ?? (@NickJWReilly) October 29, 2016
25. This flawless TLC costume.
— TU8ThoR (@SekiTonyy) October 31, 2016
26. Hillary’s emails.
I'm Hillary Clinton's 33000 deleted emails pic.twitter.com/GKyvOpHYsy
— Bazooka Brad (@BradleyOwen2) October 30, 2016
27. Katy Perry as Hillary Clinton.
28. “You can’t sit with us.”
29. This freaky severed head.
— Ailish*:･ﾟ✧ (@AilishOctigan) October 30, 2016
30. Teyana Taylor as Joanne the Scammer.
31. All the Arthur fist meme costumes.
When someone asks what your costume is supposed to be pic.twitter.com/6ZzPVbsvuW
— freshtojeff (@freshtojefff) October 29, 2016
32. This Mars Attacks family.
33. And this utterly perfect Nintendo squad.
These three just walked past me outside a restaurant. Knocked on the window for them to stop and let me take a pic. I'm finna cry. pic.twitter.com/5cYccE3Kpt
— quinta b. (@quintabrunson) October 29, 2016