1. First up is Cara Delevigne who thinks joining the Mile-High Club is harder than it looks.
2. Aubrey Plaza says it’s okay to let your manliness shine through every once in a while.
3. Frank Zappa’s PSA warns students they’re going to get more than just grades.
4. John Stamos- he’s such a giver.
5. Alec Baldwin must have been hungry when coming up with his sex similes.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow wants you to give blow jobs instead of coming to blows.
7. In Ashton Kutcher’s eyes, sex ed needs to step up its game.
8. Jennifer Lopez wants you to know they’re nipples- not doorknobs.
9. Louis CK thinks cuddling means you didn’t do it right.
10. Rihanna’s got it right when she says it’s better to be safe than really, really sorry.
11. Let your freak flag fly early and often, according Heidi Klum.
12. When in doubt, crank one out, just like John Mayer.
13. Olivia Munn doesn’t have time for sweet nothings.
14. Ex sex can be the best sex if you’re not a stage 5 clinger, at least that’s what Rashida Jones says.
15. And finally, OF COURSE we’re going to follow the wise words of sex guru Martha Stewart. Stay clean, people.