There are things dog parents have to deal with on the daily, and then there are the more rare, canine cataclysms. And while these don’t happen all that often, every dog parent has found themselves, on one occasion or another, shouting the following. I think we can all relate to most of these…right guys? …Right?
1. “THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS!”
“Waaaaa! I eat your nice thaaaangs!!!”
2. “DON’T SIT ON YOUR SISTER!”
“I swear, Henry, if you don’t sit in your own seat and buckle up, I will turn this car around.”
3. “NO HUMPING AT THE DINNER TABLE!”
“Avert your eyes, please? Some of us have business to attend to.”
And speaking of romance, things can get a little complicated for the dog parent in the dating scene…
4. “NO! BAD! GET OUT OF THE BEDROOM. NO SEX FOR YOU.”
“But we do everything together!!”
5.”I CAN HANDLE THE GARDENING, THANKS ANYWAY FOR THE HELP.
6. “PUT THE LIPSTICK AWAY!”
And I don’t mean the kind I carry in my purse…
7. “NOOOOOO! NOT DUCKY! WHYYYY!!”
“…Ducky had it coming.”
8. “HAVE YOU BEEN GOING THROUGH MY MAKEUP?!”
“Nope. Don’t know what you’re talking about.”
9. “CAN YOU TWO FIND A BETTER WAY TO SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES?”
“I don’t know, Carol. This seems like a perfectly reasonable solution to me.”
10. “WELL, WHERE DO YOU EXPECT TO SLEEP NOW!?”
“What do you mean? In the bed with you. Oh! Was this not my new chew toy?? My B.”
11. “CAR SEATS ARE FOR CHILDREN!”
12. “HEY, MIND IF I SQUEEZE IN!?”
13. “WHOEVER SMELT IT DEALT IT!”
“You know, Cheryl. I may fart sometimes, but you can’t blame them all on me. It’s just hurtful.”
Because sometimes. You just can’t.
15. “GO HOME, TROY. YOU’RE DRUNK.”
*No animals got drunk in the making of this picture.