Wake up and smell the cheese.
1. Try these three-ingredient froyo granola bites for mornings when you want something a little sweet.
Find the full recipe here.
2. These breakfast parfaits are ideal for mornings when you’re legit running out the door.
All you need are yogurt, cereal, almonds, and berries. Here’s the full recipe.
3. These potato and omelet breakfast bites will be the perfect way to start your day. Just look at that cheese!
You’ll need tater tots, shredded cheese, sausage, peppers, eggs, and onions. Here’sthe full recipe.
4. Make these banana peanut butter overnight oats and you’ll actually want to wake up to them.
Bonus: They’re vegan and gluten-free. Here’s the full recipe.
5. Freeze these breakfast quesadillas the night before to wake up and taste the cheese.
Get the entire recipe here.
6. Put these breakfast burritos together to feed an army in the a.m.
Get the full recipe here.
7. Or just be a badass and make these freezer-ready French toast sticks!
Here’s the entire delicious recipe.