Mahatma Gandhi was the famous Indian leader and philosopher.
He did a lot for his nation, he fought for independence and a lot of people followed him!
1. You should lead a life of a common person and work a lot. There’s nothing is better than a simple lifestyle.
2. Stop thinking about yourself and think a little bit about other people. Help those who asks for a help and who needs it.
3. You shouldn’t follow anyone’s rules, be anxious about someone’s opinion and judgement. Be yourself and there will be people who love you the way you’re.
4. Stop judging other people and focus on your personality. Think over what you should to improve to become a better person.
5. Your mind is stronger than you think. The power of mind is very great and you should practice it.
6. Try to forgive person for his bad actions. Find something positive to make up with the person.
7. All mistakes, failures, bad situations happen for a reason. Don’t let anger to overwhelm you.
8. It’s important to have a goal in your life, but it’s more important how you reach to this goal.