Needless to say losing anything is terrible, let alone an arm or a leg. Some people, however, know how to take their misfortune in their strides.
These people are also an inspiration to us all, showing us that no matter what, being positive and having a sense of humor will help you trump nearly any difficulty in the world.
If you’re feeling down, this slideshow will put a smile on your lips and light a fire in your heart. Guaranteed!
Hit ‘Start’ to see how.
1. She had a double mastectomy to stave off cancer and he lost an arm in an accident. But that didn’t stop them from having fun with their incredible Christmas card.
2. This man definitely knows how to make good use of tattoos. Give him a hand, folks!
3. He found love on his right hand. On his left, he had no room left for hate.
4. This little piggy went to the market. And presumably, never came back.
5. B, D, F, L, P, S, T – guess the missing letter!
6. Losing a limb might even be worth it if you get to play this prank on unsuspecting kids. That little girl looks like she’s about to lose her mind.
7. More proof of the incredible prank possibilities of detachable limbs.
8. He may have lost a leg, but not his sense of humor.
9. Stewie Griffin on your stub. You can’t get better than this.
10. Captain Hector Barbossa or Captain Ahab? I’m going with Captain Barbossa.
11. This gingerbread man has gone through some tough times, man…
12. We found the Jaws sequel you were waiting for, guys.
13. In the words of legendary reporter Brick Tamland, “I Love Lamp”.
14. He may have lost his tibias, but he definitely still has his humerus.
15. What one loses in limb, one gains in drink stands.
16. Lose one leg? Boom. Endless Halloween costume ideas.
17. Just in case the surgeon forgets…
18. It’s all worth it as long as you can take pictures like this.
19. It’s The Ren and
Stimpy Stumpy Show!