Chips And Guacamole
A Super bowl party is nothing without a bag of chips and delicious guacamole dip. For this recipe, you do not have to be a pro, as within a few short minutes, you can make this recipe.
All you need to do is gather the ingredients, put on your chef’s hat and apron, and get cooking. Once you try this recipe with chips, you are sure to make it again at every gathering.
- 5 avocados (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (chopped and seeded)
- 1 cup of cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of salt (kosher)
- 1/8 tsp of black pepper
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- In a bowl, place the onion, lime juice, salt, avocados, jalapeno, cilantro, and black pepper.
- Serve it with tortilla chips.
Do you want to dig into delicious nachos at home? Why don’t you try to make this nacho recipe at home then? It is easy and simple to make.
You can treat yourself and your guests to this delicious chicken nachos recipe. Save a plate for yourself, as the nachos will not last.
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of cheddar (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups of rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce
- 4 scallions (sliced)
- Heat the oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Line the baking sheet with foil.
- Place chips on the baking sheet.
- Next, place the cheese on top of it.
- Then place chicken on the cheese.
- Bake the dish for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese completely melts.
- Dress the dish with scallions, barbecue sauce, and serve.
Mini Hot Dogs
Children at the Super Bowl party held at your house will love to grab a few mini hot dogs wrapped in puff pastry. You can serve these mini delights to you littlest guests at the party.
The mini hot dogs will keep the children busy and full as you watch the Super Bowl. You can also enjoy eating the mini hot dogs, but make several, as these do not last.
- 1 packet of 12 oz. cooked chicken sausage
- 1 packet of frozen puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 1/3 cup of mustard (whole-grain)
- Heat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Slice the sausages lengthwise and then crosswise.
- Slice the puff pastry 1 inch wide and 3 inches long.
- Place the sausages in the puff pastry strips to wrap them in it.
- Transfer them on to a baking sheet.
- Bake the mini hot dogs for about 15 to 20 minutes, until they turn golden brown.
- Serve the mini hot dogs with mustard or ketchup.
Potatoes Wrapped In Bacon
- 15 potatoes (halved)
- 15 slices of bacon (halved crosswise)
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- 2 tbsp of dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp of caraway seeds
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- In a steamer basket placed in a saucepan, steam the potatoes.
- Take them out after 15 to 18 minutes
- Heat the oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wrap bacon around each potato and place them seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake the bacon wrapped potatoes for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, salt, black pepper, and caraway seeds together.
- Serve the potatoes with the mayonnaise mixture.
Turkey Kebab Skewers:
- 1 pound of smoked turkey (cut into cubes of 1-inch)
- 1 packet of cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1 pt. of grape tomatoes
- 1 jar of dill pickles
- 4-inch) wooden skewers
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Thread one of each ingredient onto the skewers.
- Cover the skewers and allow them to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or 1 day.
- To make the honey mustard, sauce, add mayonnaise, mustard, and honey together in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes or for 3 days.
- Serve the skewers with the honey mustard sauce.
Sweet And Spicy Pretzels
- 2 cups of pretzel sticks (thin)
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 tbsp of butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar
- 13 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp of water
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree Fahrenheit.
- Use parchment paper to line the baking sheet.
- In another bowl, put almonds and pretzels and toss them together.
- In a saucepan, add butter, cayenne pepper, sugar, and 1 tbsp of water.
- Bring it to a boil and stir constantly.
- Pour the mixture over the pretzels and toss again to combine.
- In the baking sheet, pour and spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake it until the almonds start to crisp up. It will take about 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down and serve.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 1/3 pounds of frozen pizza dough
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli (chopped)
- 2 red peppers (roasted)
- 1/4 cup of pitted kalamata olives
- 1 can of tomatoes with basil and garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of Pecorino Romano cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degree Fahrenheit.
- Coat a skillet with oil. Make sure it is ovenproof.
- With your hands, make 14-inch round and flat dough.
- Wrap the dough with 2 plastic wrap sheets.
- On high for 1 minute, microwave 1/4 cup of water.
- Remove the water and put the dough in the microwave quickly.
- Allow the dough to rise for 20 minutes.
- Take it out from the microwave and unwrap one side of it.
- Place the dough onto the skillet, putting the exposed side down and peel off the rest of the wrap.
- Flip the dough one time to ensure both sides are coated with oil.
- Press down the edge of the dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the dough.
- Place olives, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, and Pecorino on it.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.