Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip
Cater to the sweet tooths of your guests or family members when you serve this caramel apple cream cheese dip with sliced apples, pretzels, or cookies. This super simple dip requires less than 5 minutes of prep time, and there is no baking required.
Pour a container of caramel sauce on top of a block of cream cheese, and top with crushed peanuts. You can also add crushed Oreos, sprinkles, pecans, and chocolate chips, but these sweet dip tastes just fine without these additions.
Bacon Beer Cream Cheese Dip
Bacon…beer…cheese…there are just so many things right about this incredible dip. Spicy ale takes on a softer note when it’s sandwiched between layers of thick, gooey cheese and crunchy, salty bacon.
Make this bacon beer cream cheese dip by combining the following ingredients:
- One block of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce
- ¼ cup beer
- 1 cup bacon
- ⅔ cup colby jack or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 diced green onions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, saving some cheese and bacon for the top. Mix together well and serve with crackers, chips, or bread chunks.
Can you believe that this easy recipe for smores dip only requires 3 ingredients and a few minutes of your time?
Combine 2 cups of marshmallows, 2 Hershey’s bars, and 10 crushed graham crackers in a microwavable bowl. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and gooey. Serve with strawberries, cherries, or graham crackers.
Garlic and Parmesan Cream Cheese Dip
This delicious dip gets its unique flavor from vibrant lavender buds. Serve it cold with pita chips, crackers, or bread.
- 1 8 oz package of fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated garlic
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated onion
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp culinary lavender buds, chopped
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Dash of fresh ground black pepper
- Onion Cream Cheese Dip
- Saute 2 yellow onions in 4 tablespoons of butter for about 10 minutes. Combine with a brick of cream cheese, half a cup of sour cream, half a cup of mayo, and a dash of cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
Serve immediately with chips or crackers.
- Taco Cream Cheese Dip
- Enjoy the spicy flavor of your favorite Mexican dishes in this easy-to-assemble taco cream cheese dip. There’s no need to measure or blend the ingredients – simply dump them on top of softened cream cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
- Black olives
- Chunky salsa or chopped tomatoes
- Green peppers
- Shredded cheddar
- Green onions
- Tuscan Sausage Dip
Remember that time you took culinary arts classes at a local cooking school? Oh, you didn’t? Well, this Tuscan sausage cream cheese dip will certainly fool your guests.
- Pack of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Parmesan
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 diced onion
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 can of white beans
- 6 diced garlic cloves
- ½ cup of white wine
- Dash of oregano
- Pinch of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients in a small casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Pizza Cream Cheese Dip
Warm, bubbly mozzarella coats a thick layer of cream cheese sprinkled with Italian seasonings and topped with crisp pepperoni in this easy pizza cream cheese dip. Add half a cup of tomato sauce or some diced tomatoes if you want.
Combine the ingredients in a glass dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes.
Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Dip
How cute is this Christmas tree cream cheese dip? It’s fun and festive, but it only takes a few minutes of prep time.
Slice cream cheese into a triangle.
Top with chunky salsa and fresh cilantro.
Add a green pepper star and trunk.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Cranberry Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Cranberry walnut cream cheese dip is tasty and simple.
- 1.5 blocks of cream cheese
- 1 crisp green or red apple,cored and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon