Guten morgen- is this all you know about Germany??
Germany is famous for its cuisine and fantastic beer, Oktoberfest invites thousands of people from all over the world as well. What else do we know about this country?
- Every third beer brewery plant is located in Bavaria. Germans eat special bread sticks with small grains of salt – Bretzel, as a snack with beer, and have no idea what is salt fish.
- Chewing gum was invented in Germany by Hans Rigel.
- Be careful when you ask about time. If a German tells you “halb vier” (half 4) in fact it is going to be half past three.
- Being too emotional while driving can cause a penalty. For example, if by any chance you show somebody middle finger, the penalty will be 4000 Euro !!!!!!
- If you are a fan of fishing, in Germany you need to complete first the special fishing courses, and one part of the lessons will be dedicated to correct treatment of a caught fish, so it doesn’t suffer too much.
- Germans are the second biggest beer consumers in the world. Guess who the first ones are – Irish of course.
- The longest word published in the German language is Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft (79 letters). You don’t want to know what it means.
In Berlin there are more Turkish people living, than in any city of Turkey, except Ankara.
Germans don’t have almost any bad words. The most rude thing you will ever hear will be a “pig” and an “asshole”.
There is a big number of public saunas, where men and women can take a bath together, naker and it is quiet normal thing there.
Nevertheless, Germany is a beautiful country with fantastic beer and amazing nature, don’t miss a chance to visit itю